PUBG New State Closed Alpha APK and OBB Download Link For Android: Krafton company has released the PUBG New State trial version with fresh maps, weapons, and more. during this article, you’ll download it via PUBG New State APK and OBB files. PUBG: New State, a fresh upcoming game by Krafton, has entered its first closed alpha testing phase.
The registered players can check if they’re selected for it on the official website by logging with their Google account. PUBG new state download APK India As of now, PUBG: New State is about in 2051, featuring a replacement Troi map, drones, ballistic shields, and more, and closed alpha is out there just for users within us.
PUBG: New State closed alpha has already been made available for pre-downloading and can run from 11th June 9 pm ET to 13th June 11:59 pm ET. PUBG’s new state alpha APK download Players can download it from Google Play Store on their Android devices or use the APK and OBB files to participate in it.
PUBG New State Closed Alpha APK and OBB Download Link For Android
How To Install PUBG New State Closed Alpha Game
- Download PUBG: New State closed alpha’s APK and OBB files from the listed links on your device.
- Go to the Downloads folder and install the APK file by tapping the Install button. However, you initially got to allow the installation of apps from unknown sources.
- You can roll in the hay by navigating to Settings > Safety, and Privacy > Install apps from Unknown Sources.
- After the APK file is installed, move the OBB file to Android > OBB > com.pubg.newstate.beta.
- The installation process is now completed, and you’ll open PUBG: New State to enjoy the exciting features of the game.
PUBG: New State closed alpha giveaway
All the players who install PUBG: New State also will be eligible for the Trip to Troi Giveaway: which can include the subsequent giveaways:
50 winners receive a Just Play Prize – An Amazon Gift Card (value $200)
30 winners receive a Play Everyday Prize – An Amazon Gift Card (value $400)
20 winners receive a Chicken Dinner Prize – An Amazon Gift Card (value $400)